Note: Yo, for those who know, check the classictrax g-mizzle for a working link.
"It's Hard To Yell When The barrel's in your mouth" <--- Ouch.
MFSB, which stands for Mother Father Sister, has made many a classictrax. I poped on this one after I heard it's lush horns get flipped for the Black Album which I personally think is a classic in in of itself.
"Now you know a** is willie, When they got you in a mag, For like half a billi, And your a** ain't Lilly, White, That mean that s*** you write must be illy, Either that or your flow is silly" <---- O_o
Just take time and listen to the track. The music goes from "Walking down the street, la la la, it's a sunny day, I think I'll stroll over to Mr. Rogers neighborhood and roll a ...". Then transitioning into a triumphent, gladiator style(haha, just realized that description is funny because of the Russell Crowe sample used at the begining of J's track, heh, funny how that worked out), almost 1978 gangster pimp intro / theme music. All in the course of a few musical bars.
And no I'm not through with it, In fact I'm just previewin it, This ain't the show I'm just EQ'in it, One, Two and I won't stop abusin it <--- Wow.....
MFSB crafted what is called the "Philadelphia Soul" sound, & created the Soul Trian Theme & parts of the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack. These guys were'nt a band, they were an orcestra. Also check "Freddie's Dead" with Curtis May. & and "Love Is The Message". What more can I say?
"Lettin these clowns nit pick at me, Paint me like a pickiny, I will literally
Kiss Tee-Tee in the forhead" <---- Say What?
The Maybach roof is translucent,
Randall - Proutcast
No comments:
Post a Comment