Queen Latifah - U.N.I.T.Y.
I'm gonna take you back to 1993. Man...13 years ago? Well, all I got to say is U.N.I.T.Y..., U.N.I.T.Y..., that's the Unity. Yeah, I'm all on that positive vibe again, can't help it.
Queen Latifah - Just Another Day
Today is my birthday. I'm feelin' good today. Feelin' lovely ay'. It's just another day around the way.
Queen Latifah - Black Hand Side
These tracks might not be yall's thing but I wanted to share it regardless. Say what you will about Queen Latifah. Yes, she's been through many transitions over the last 15 to 20 years, for the good & the very bad, but shes still here. What other female rapper can say that? None. I never was a Queen La' fan per say, you may even find her to be laughable. But this album & these 3 tracks I do remember vividly. To me, it has it's own "Classic" status in early 90's hip hop on that Naughty By Nature tip. Go check out the music video to U.N.I.T.Y. over on mp3.com and see if it dont bring back memories. Anyone remember Rap City & Yo MTV Raps? Heh, smooth jazzy samples, great hooks, & by far the best raps from Queen La' at her lyrical peak. IMHO.
"Once agian Set it off".
Randall / Proutcast
No comments:
Post a Comment