Tuesday, September 05, 2006

So Busy, Longing To Be Bored

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
George Benson - Livin' Inside Your Love

I hate being busy. Every Day of every minute I spend doing "something". Work, church, repairing the house, fixing up the cars, blah blah blah. Even "having fun" has become an item on a schedule. I wish I could go back to those days when I had few thing I "HAD To Do" and do alot of things I "Wanted To Do". Hence the reason I don't really post so much. But, enough of that....

Anyway, I spotted a sample that made me smile and I had to share it with someone. George Bensen never fails me.

Hmmm, I feel like I should write some more. Heh. Well, I almost completed my Crydamoure collection. I should be picking up some Archigram records soon. And I still need that Hysteria 12". Now it's on to Gopher & EDC records. I just got Use Me and Prix Choc in the mail. Loving them. The hunt for vinyl continues.

Oh, and enjoy the house track if you dont already have it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Deaf N' Dumb Crew - Holiday On Night

" I am so busy doing nothing... that the idea of doing anything - which as you know, always leads to something - cuts into the nothing and then forces me to have to drop everything."
Jerry Seinfeld

1 comment:

infinite_jim said...

so true