Sunday, May 03, 2009

Hey folks!

Long time, no smell eh? This is that block bleeda, sappy as fuck but staying outta trouble of recent dude. Some news for those who care, I got hitched in New Orleans last winter. I met B back in the early double-O's daze and she's been getting my back ever since, even when I had to take my hard knocks. 
My ying&yang, Classictrax is back and so is Lifted_Holmz. Stay tuned in and I'll keep it on the regs. For my cutty mofos in the spot, the password has been reset back to the original p/w. If you need to get at me for anything or just to drop a line hit me up at infinite.jimmy :at: liftedholmz.com.
And for the record I'm still as unstable (read:poor) as before but this time round I'll just spare yall my embaressments and stick to what I'm feeling musically. 

OK, now back to the musik... Since reviewing yester year's uploads I decided to archive them on my site and will reup the others in the next. 


This is for my bro, who's going through some shit atm but I wanna let'm know I support his decisions and am really enjoying the time I've had taking care of my niece and nephew.
 
Miss ya CLW,
JMW

No comments: