Monday, June 15, 2009

Dusty Fingers

Thanks to Jimmy for bringing it back. Blowing the dust off the blog. Putting dust on my fingers.

It's been a long time since I posted & a long time since I been to the local record shop. I got constant reminders from a very good friend of mine to head on over to the store and grab some records. After months of delay, I hooked up with another friend, grabbed some cash, put on some comfortable shoes, my Indian Jones hat, and went digging. And I loved every second of it.

T-Connection - Saturday Night

http://www.mediafire.com/?bmzjduojonj

You might say, "oh this is just another disco track". Well I say "your a stupid mother..." SHUT YO MOUTH. The way the bass burns on this track is just sick. So funky that it make's me want to slap my mother. But I like living, so I won't.

Superfunk - La Guerre Du Funk: They took 12 seconds of the track, looped it, 4 on the floor, phazer, and made a jam. Gotta love house.

One,
Pro





No comments: