The Place: Home...done with work, sick of the computer, ready for down time, after hours, thoughts of relaxation on the mind. Music: press play, set the volume, preset #2, dont forget to plug in the subwolfer. Chill on the sofa, sinks in the middle. Highs, mids, lows, it all flows, let the music take you somewhere else. The sounds: a pimptastic bassline and chords, a sliding drum beat, visions of city at night, street lights, the spot, visions of ladies dancing, not a fast dance but a groove, a sexy 1, 2 step. I've been here before, looks familiar, music pics up. There she is... enter the Westchester Lady. She whipsers to me...what did she say? Pick up the what.....pick up the phone?
Oh snap...I must have drifted off to sleep...heh, wow, music can take to some stange places. Check the caller I.D.,sigh...stupid telemarketers.
What up my peoples, I think alot more people look at this blog than I first thought. Well, I hope this Bob James tune trips you out as much as it did me.... Ok, maybe not that much.
Peace & God Bless,
Randall
No comments:
Post a Comment