I'll let the music do the talking. Three Chairs 2-1998. Theo Parrish, Rick Wilhite, Kenny Dixon Jr. Detroit Deep House.
May the music bring joy to your soul...and move you. Enjoy,
Randall / Proutcast
Hello and welcome to this cheesily titled audioblog! I'm the only one blogging for now, but maybe some people will join in the future! You can expect nothing but music here. The aim will be mostly at genres like Jazz, Soul, Disco, Hiphop and maybe a little House on the side from time to time! Hopefuly you'll enjoy your stay and come back regularely for more updates! Greets, Jarno
5 comments:
I'll comment on my own post.....I LOVE THIS TRACK.
You know I'm down for this stuff any day, thanks!
Oh and make sure you got this on your life! : http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&token=ADFEAEE47C1EDE4DA57620C99D3143C6B87CFB0DFE44F78F172C0456D3B82D7A82037CE00FA1DC81B0E57CAB7BAFFF28E85B0DD9C9E85CFDDE765D40&sql=10:7q65mpbg9ffo
Thanks, whoever you are, I need to check out more Theo Parrish goodness.
HELL YES! parklife and juicy fruit is THE winning combination.
Post a Comment