Sunday, June 12, 2005

All Got Our Runnings


The Streets - All Got Our Runnings

Glad to see that my man Prout was already updating again here! So here I'm back with a new post as well. I've been quite busy with shit in college, the little bit of spare time I had left was spent playing GTA San Andreas with my roommate or hanging in the pub and/or coffeeshop.

I got plenty of spare time this weekend though, I spent all my remaining cash for this month on travelling to Amsterdam for a Moodymann live show on friday and a pair of sneakers. So now I'm broke and then there is only one track that I can really relate to.

-Jarno

1 comment:

classictrax said...

Glad to have you back Jarno. Dont let the stress of school get to you bro. I know how it is. By the way, funny track.