Friday, June 17, 2005

That's a Good Look


Funk Master Flex - Biggie & Tupac Freestyle

Good to see Jarno back once again. Holding it down. I wanted to kind of play off J' Dub's last update with shoes and hip hop. We were talking footwear and I was telling him about how I have been rocking Lugz for the past 3 years or so. Other than that & Reebok classic's, I don't wear much else.

The Lugz relate to Funk Master Flex, and the first thing I thought about with Funk Flex and music was that Classic Big And Pac freestyle on his "Tunnel" Album. Look, lets get this straight right off the bat; I'm no Tupac "disciple" or Biggie "ball swinger", but these guys did make a major crate full of "classic trax" in there time, and hearing this short song with them together is a nice treat. Listen to every bar, and laugh/enjoy at the creative flow. "Where Brooklyn At?" "Slappin babies at the crisining" "My slow flow is remarkable"....

For those of you who are not feeling the hip hop run, have no fear. I have been spotting some house samples as of late and will have some nice funk/disco/soul cuts posted soon. As Funk Flex would say, "Thass ah guoowd look".

-Randall / Proutcast

No comments: