Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Yes yes y'all, We don't stop!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Quasimoto - Seasons Change


Best album of the year so far? If you ask me it's Quasimoto's insanely briliant second full album release "The Further Adventure's Of Lord Quas". I'm not gonna attempt to put it in words, just go check it if you're open minded and not too stuck up in that same old house shit!
-I keed, I keed!-

Too bad this cut didn't end up on the album though, word has it Mr Ayers didn't let them sample his track DC City for cheap, so they decided to leave it off the album. Damn shame... Oh by the way, here's the Ayers track as well:

Roy Ayers - DC City

from the album:


So you got 2 tracks in one day, it's getting quite busy here lately huh? We're spoiling y'all. ;)

Still can't get enough? Go check Soul Sides, the best blog around!

-Jarno


No comments: