Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Classictrax: The Return Of The Jedi


Motorbass - Bad Vibes


Hello my people. I hope you have been enjoying your summer, as it is now over. Time for school, cold weather, and American football. Look for Classictrax to make a return later this year like are name was Luke Sky Walk.

I just had to post this for you guys "Much love to Infinite Jim" "I see you Dafunkad". You guys may or may not have liked the Pansoul Version of this Motorbass Track, but the original is pure, pure, pure, pure, darn near virginal, french house. IMHO, that is. But don't you dare take my word for it. Judge for yourself.

Feel the vibes, they be bad.

As a treat, check this really, really dusty classic track from 1936. Check out the cut that Motorbass used right at the begining. Let it transport back to a time before I bet any of us where born. Stop acting like you don't love her. She's one bad black women.


Billie Holiday - I Cover the Waterfront


Say a quick prayer for those on the Golf Coast of the USA.

Much love,
Randall / Proutcast

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mad props on that Billie Holiday cut. Thanks prout!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Prout! I didn't know they sampled it so thnxs for the information as well.

Keep on posting! please! People are actually reading it!:-D and it's always MUCH and MUCH appreciated!

1Love,

Lorenzo