What up everyone. I woke up feelin real positive today. I want to feel like this everyday. I'm sorry if this post offends....well actually I'm not. To all you nay sayin, negativistic, ugly, finger pointing, dont know the meaning of forgivness, look on the bad side, can't crack a smile to save your life type kats out there, go hug somebody and shut up.
Gang Starr: Hip Hop Legends, Icons, Pioneers, and much much more. Listen to these words. This is more than just raps.
"I ain't no saint, therefore I cannot dispute
That everyone must meet their moment of truth"
"Actions have reactions, don't be quick to judge
You may not know the harships people don't speak of
It's best to step back, and observe with couth
For we all must meet our moment of truth"
"Now I'm contemplatin in my bedroom pacin
Dark clouds over my head, my heart's racin
Suicide? Nah, I'm not a foolish guy
Don't even feel like drinking, or even gettin high
Cause all that's gonna do really, is accelerate
the anxieties that I wish I could alleviate"
"While others struggle to juggle, tricky metaphots
I explore more, to expose the core
A lot of MC's, act stupid to me
And we have yet to see, if they can match our longevity"
"You should know the truth
And the truth shall set you free"
Peace,
Randall / Proutcast
3 comments:
We have all heard the "Positive" message a million times. But it's hitting home with me more and more everyday. I was bumpin this Gang Starr track on the way to work and wanted to share it.
What up prout? I'm sharing those positive vibes man!
KEEP'M COMING!
Post a Comment